Achieve+Partners sign the Armed Forces Covenant
23rd February 2021
We would like to announce that Achieve+Partners have signed up to the Armed Forces Covenant.
What is the Armed Forces Covenant?
The Armed Forces Covenant is a promise from the nation to those who serve. It says we will do all we can to ensure they are treated fairly and
not disadvantaged in their day-to-day lives. This includes offering injured servicemen and women and bereaved families extra support where appropriate.
Achieve and Partners Limited will endeavour in our business dealings to uphold the key principles of the Armed Forces Covenant, which are:
- no member of the Armed Forces Community should face disadvantage in the provision of public and commercial services compared to any other citizen
- in some circumstances special treatment may be appropriate especially for the injured or bereaved.
We will seek to uphold the principles of the Armed Forces Covenant, by:
- Promoting the Armed Forces: promoting the fact that we are an Armed Forces-friendly organisation, to our staff, customers, suppliers, contractors and wider public.
- Veterans: supporting the employment of veterans, recognising military skills and qualifications in our recruitment and selection process;
- Service Spouses & Partners: supporting the employment of Service spouses and partners;
- Reserves: supporting our employees who are members of the Reserve Forces;
- Cadet Organisations: supporting our employees who are volunteer leaders in military cadet organisations:
- National Events: supporting Armed Forces Day, Reserves Day, the Poppy Appeal Day and Remembrance activities;
- Armed Forces Charities: supporting Armed Forces charities with fundraising and supporting staff who volunteer to assist;
- Commercial Support: offering a discount to members of the Armed Forces community;
Achieve+Partners has signed up to the Covenant as we recognise the commitment the personnel within the Armed Forces, past and present, have and continue to give and we wish to support them in any way we can.
You can view our signed document and find out more about The Armed Forces Covenant by clicking these links.
Proudly supporting those who serve.